CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE
If you have any doubts about your actual foot size, we give you advice on how to identify it correctly:
- draw a line on a sheet of paper a little longer than your foot, centring it in the paper (one sheet for each foot).
- place your foot on the paper: the line should run the length of your foot from the tip of your longest toe to the heel.
- marks a point on the line where your foot begins and ends.
- take precise measurements between the two marked points.
- identify your shoe size on the table below (if your feet are not the same length, use the measurements of the longer one):
This method allows you to derive the number in length.
Do some tests with your own shoes, similar to the ones you are going to buy: the shoe fits perfectly if there is no gap between the foot and the sides of the shoe, the toes have just enough play inside the shoe and the heel should not slip when you walk